.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Nerd Spot

A shout out to the nerdy and proud.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Massachusetts, United States

Lifelong nerd, shameless Constitution-hugger, unreconstructed Democrat and thoroughgoing misanthrope

Saturday, July 03, 2004

Ding Dong the Witch is Dead!

Which old....? I was going to use a naughty word, but then I remembered that Elisabeth Rohm's Serena Southerlyn wasn't interesting enough to deserve it. E!online reports that Elisabeth Rohm, someone who makes me miss, I swore I'd never say it, Angie Harmon, will be leaving Law & Order in the middle of next season. And as I clearly have enough free time to check out other useless entertainment spots, New York Daily News reports that Carey Lowell (A.D.A. Jamie Ross) will make appearances on the Trial by Jury spinoff. Finally, Gothamist has its usual entertaining coverage on her departure.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home